1. What new realities are affecting parishes in the Diocese of Pittsburgh?
2. How is On Mission addressing these challenges?
3. What is a draft model?
4. How will bringing parishes together help to grow the Church of Pittsburgh?
5. How were the models created?
6. How will the feedback collected at the parish consultation sessions be used to inform the final decisions?
7. What are the various roles of the clergy and laity in the proposed parish models?
8. Who decides where priests and deacons are assigned?
9. What are the plans for Catholic elementary schools?
10. How will parish cemeteries be managed in the future?
11. Why was Our Campaign for The Church Alive! conducted before the On Mission initiative?
12. How will campaign donations be used in the future?
13. What happens to the assets and any debt of a parish?
14. How will we deal with the sense of loss and grief for parishioners whose parishes close or merge?
15. What is evangelization and social outreach?
16. How are you promoting vocations to the priesthood?
17. Are other dioceses engaged in planning initiatives?
18. What are next steps in the On Mission timeline?
19. What are parishioners to do in the meantime, before decisions are made?
20. How can I become more informed and give valuable feedback?